The perfect companion to Your Marriage God’s Way!
God intended marriage to be a great joy, but we can only experience this joy if we obey the principles in His Word. The Your Marriage God’s Way Workbook will help you apply the biblical recipe in Your Marriage God’s Way. Inside you will find:
- Clear instructions on prayer, communication, and forgiveness
- Insightful questions that solve marital frustrations
- Practical exercises to enjoy with your spouse
- Helpful discussion topics that strengthen your relationship
Use this great tool in your marriage, small group, or church. It is perfect for engaged couples, newlyweds, and marriage veterans. There are questions for husbands, wives, and both as a couple:
- Husband: What are three ways your wife makes you feel respected? Disrespected?
- Wife: Second only to Christ, do you feel like the supreme relationship in your husband’s life? Why or why not?
- Husband: When your wife is suffering, do you feel like she takes it out on you like Rachel did with Jacob (Genesis 30:1)?
- Wife: What can your husband do to help you more easily resist the temptation to nag him?
- Both: What do we have in our home that threatens our holiness, and how do we remove it?
Regardless of the person asked, the purpose of each question in the Your Marriage God’s Way Workbook is to help you have a healthy, joyful, Christ-centered relationship!
Audiobook Sample of the Your Marriage God’s Way Workbook
I know what you’re thinking: “Uhh…an audiobook of a workbook???”
Yes! The audiobook has a bell sound letting you know when to pause the audio. Listen to the below sample. This makes the audiobook a perfect conversation starter for:
- Date nights
- Long driving trips
- Small group studies
Readers’ Favorite—Excerpt of Five-Star Review
The Your Marriage God’s Way Workbook by Scott LaPierre is the supplemental book for you! This workbook allows readers to reach spiritual epiphanies on how to better their marriage through biblical truths. The workbook, used with the actual book, is informative and presents practical ways to improve your marriage. Not only is this workbook based on the Truth of God’s Word, but also is specifically purposed for you and your marriage. His work points the arrow back to Jesus in regards to marriage. God can transform your marriage through the book and workbook. If your marriage needs Christ’s strength, God’s healing, and biblical truth in action, with the Bible and this workbook you have the right tools in your hands. This workbook is important to purchase and complete in addition to the book. The Your Marriage God’s Way Workbook sparks the book’s words, making them to come to life, and will set your heart on fire for God, rekindling your marriage.