We spend an average of 90,000 hours, or about ten years, working. Hopefully, we find such a large investment of time and energy enjoyable and fulfilling, but for many people, work is the worst part of their day and of their life. In Work and Rest God’s Way, you will:
- Find the blessings God has for you in your labor
- Learn how to put off laziness and put on diligence (both physically and spiritually)
- Discover the quiet, restful life that’s pleasing in God’s sight
- Determine the balance between work and rest for your busy life
- Experience the peace that comes from resting in Jesus
Whether you’re a man or woman, young or old, this book will help you enjoy both work and rest as God intended. Families will also benefit from reading together. As a father of eight, Pastor Scott knows how hard it is to motivate children to work. He shares what has been successful for him and his wife, Katie.